Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
- face-to-face and virtual education sessions,
- online education videos to view at any time and
- support for Peer Group Learning.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
The Victorian Urological Foundation’s inaugural symposium for GPs
Welcome to Hardware Lane
Featuring the very latest in the urologists’ toolbox including: upper and lower urinary tract robotic surgery - with robots in attendance!
Other topics include: TAVI, colorectal surgery, fatty liver disease, osteoporosis, thyroid nodules and renal disease.
• Summarise current management options for BPH, ED and kidney stones
• Outline the range and scope of urological robotic surgery
• Describe contemporary management colorectal cancer
• Develop a care path for management of someone with fatty liver disease
• Participate in the care of someone with a chronic renal disease
• Identify place and role of TAVI in management of Aortic valve disease
• List current CPR guidelines
27 Nov 2021 08:30 AM
||Crown Promenade Melbourne
8 Whiteman Street
Southbank VIC 3006
||19 Nov 2021