Ramsay Health Care is committed to the ongoing education of general practitioners and the wider medical community.
Ramsay Health Care has been a Provider of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) since 2000, offering a wide variety of topics in medicine, surgery, obstetrics & gynaecology, paediatrics and mental health. These activities are in partnership with our specialists and other health professions delivered as interactive, practical education sessions with a focus on innovation, hands-on involvement and practical tips.
In the 2020-2022 triennium, Ramsay Health Care will provide:
- face-to-face and virtual education sessions,
- online education videos to view at any time and
- support for Peer Group Learning.
Upcoming education events will be published here. If you are interested in some tailored GP education, please contact the GP Liaison Officer.
Sleep surgery, narcolepsy, asthma & nasal obstruction
- Describe modern sleep surgery options
- Identify the criteria for diagnosing narcolepsy and managment options
- Apply current diagnostic tests for asthma and management options
- Define the role of rhinoplasty in the management of nasal obstruction
Mr Nalaka de Silva - Ear Nose and Throat
Mr. Diamanti Diamantaras - Ear Nose and Throat
22 Feb 2022 06:30 PM
||The Rocks Restaurant
1 Schnapper Point Drive
Mornington VIC 3931
||18 Feb 2022