Maternity Unit -
Peninsula Private Hospital, Frankston & Mornington areas
Welcome to Peninsula Private Hospital - the largest and most modern private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula and surrounding region, offering a higher level of care to mums, babies and the family.
Our outstanding reputation as one of the finest private hospitals in the area is based on our first class care and service delivered in a comfortable, contemporary environment.
Each year at Peninsula Private Maternity, we welcome more babies than any other private hospital in the area. We know that every pregnancy is different, so we work together to offer individualised, evidence-based care.
When you choose Peninsula Private Maternity, you have access to:
- a guaranteed private room, with your own ensuite (most with double beds & garden outlooks), in-room Foxtel TV and Wifi
- a choice between specialist obstetrician or GP obstetrician (male/female) led maternity care
- onsite specialist obstetrician consulting rooms
- around the clock support from an experienced and friendly midwifery team
- 3 well equipped birthing suites with access to deep bath
- complimentary partner overnight stay option
- comprehensive antenatal, childbirth & parenting classes
- breast and infant feeding support
- post-natal physiotherapy
- self-insured packages for tailored maternity care
Should a higher level of care become necessary, our maternity unit is supported by:
- 24/7 access to 6 state of the art operating theatres
- oncall obstetric, anaesthetic & paediatric cover
- Level 2 Special Care Nursery
- onsite pathology & radiology services
- on site medical doctor 24/7
- adult intensive care service
If you’re thinking about starting a family, or you’re pregnant and need advice, we hope the following information will help you plan and prepare for your stay at Peninsula Private Hospital.
Bringing to life the best in maternity care
Pregnancy and giving birth are exciting and challenging events for a family. At Peninsula Private, we understand this and deliver a maternity experience like no other.
We are dedicated to delivering a higher standard of support and care for mothers to be and their newborns. Our multidisciplinary team of experienced obstetricians, midwives, nursing staff, lactation consultants and allied health professionals work together to ensure a comfortable and confident experience – before, during and after pregnancy.
Our maternity unit is spacious and tastefully appointed, from the spacious and well equipped birthing suites through to our all private postnatal suites, fitted out with modern amenities and décor.
Peninsula Private Maternity Services: Tel (03) 9788 3468.